What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide on how to get an unlimited amount of inventory and how you are going to get it from other Ebay sellers
- Learn to make money from sellers who do not understand how to properly list items in the right format
- Find out how to buy merchandise up for auction with no other competition from other buyers
- Learn how to find just lazy sellers unwilling to learn the value of their own merchandise
- Know how to creatively find inventory in ways that other buyers almost never think of
- Find out how to easily find inexperienced amateur sellers using certain keywords
- Know how to set up and get regular e-mail alerts that just scream “deal!”
- How to easily find inexperienced amateur sellers using certain keywords
- Learn when to sell using auctions and when to use the “Buy it now”
- Find out how to educate yourself about someone else’s inventory
- How to choose categories to find inventory
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Ebay Guru Speaks Out scores 71.72/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.inventoryforauctions.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: inventoryforauctions.com you’ll also be taken through to inventoryforauctions.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)